di Luz Maria Ochoa
Via Santo Spirito
||S. Frediano 1st Floor
|Charming apartment in typical Florentine style, perfect for a family, located near the famous "Carmine Church" beyond the romantic Arno River in the district of San Frediano. This part of Florence is truly authentic! Home of the most important antique stores in the city, it is about 10 minutes walking distance from the Central Train Station at Santa Maria Novella and from the must-see museums and all the important locations in Florence.
More photos of the apartment
|Completely and tastefully restored in 2007 with utmost care to maintain its antique origins, terracotta floors and light "Rovere" parquet, this wonderful apartment feels brand new. It is also considered an ecological ("green apartment") because of the non polluting, modern heating system.
Our apartment Borgo San Frediano is on the first floor of an antique building (14th century) with the original Coat of Arms of the wool artisans of that era.
Address: Via Borgo San Frediano
The apartment is divided in 5 spaces as follows:
- Entrance with living/dining room
with double sofa-bed dining table
(for 6 + 2) T.V.
- Main bedroom with 2 Twin beds (can be pushed together ), plus an extra bed if needed.
- Second bedroom -Twin beds (can be set up together)
- Kitchen with all commodities (fully-equipped)
- Bathroom with 2 showers / 2 sinks, washing machine + drying machine incorporated (+ sink for hand washing)
|- Brand New Apartment
- Approx. 60 sq.mts.
- Sleeps 4 (+2 +1)
- Very quiet (faces internal court,
5 windows) "important"
- Air conditioning - A/C
- Ecological heating system
- Big Fridge / conventional oven / Moka (coffee)
- Dishwasher / microwave
- Iron + ironing board
- linens and towels
|- T.V. (N. 3 Lcd ) + DVD
- Internet ADSL (long stays) - not included in the rental price (ask info)
- Lights turn OFF / ON automatically with card at the entrance.
- Wall cabinet - used as shoe rack with external mirror.
3 nights - High season
2 nights - Low season
HOW TO ARRIVE BY CAR
Easy entrance to the city center by car ( Porta San Frediano)
See: "Michelin Guide for driving instructions" or "tutto città" (Italian- street map).
Public parking behind the apartment, "Il Cestello".
* This parking lot it is outside of the restricted residential area, of the historical city center.
Several Nearby Parking places.
Please ask for info. (public and private garages)
Autobus: Bus stop in front of the building.
4 bus stops "to" and "from" the train station - 10 minutes.
Bus "D" (electric)
+ FS SMN SCALETTE (Get the bus) 1. SCALA (via della)
3. SODERINI 03
4. SAN FREDIANO 04
Bus "D" (electric)
13 Santa Lucia
14 Orti Oricellari
15 Stazione Partenze
Plan of apartment (Click here)